DONE FOR THE QUARTER! I'm glad this quarter is finally over and that I'm home because I seriously need a break from school life, lol.
- I had my CRP final yesterday and I was kind of freaking out about it except my freaking out eventually turned into "I don't fucking care anymore", but in the end, it wasn't all that bad. It only took me an hour to finish (though ~1/3 of the class finished before me), but I'm pretty sure it was an A- or a B+ because I'm pretty confident about everything I answered. I did have to skip, like, 2.5 questions because I didn't study those things at all, lol. Anyway, the night before I was sort-of studying and then I decided to take a study break to calculate out my grade for the class because I'm one of those people, okay? So I was looking through my scores and feeling super depressed because I know I haven't been taking that class seriously and my assignment grades were just meeh and I still hadn't gotten my midterm back from way back when, so when I was calculating, I had to assume the worst and put that score down as a 70%(because that's how bad I felt I did) and then I was all sad because it was like how you kinda know something bad, but then finding out for sure that it was. -_- And that probably brought on my "I don't care anymore"-ness, lol. Anyway, I got my midterm back after turning in my final and my midterm grade was slightly better at 83.5%, but still not good enough to get me up to an A in the class, so I'm pretty resigned. ;_; This will ruin my A-streak in all my CRP classes -- it's was like my do-good niche, but not so anymore. =/ Anyway, I hope I get an A in my other CRP class to make up for this disappointment, but who knows -- my term paper was kind of ridiculously blah, so it might be a B also. ;_;
- Got a ride home yesterday after my final! I was kind of resigned to taking the train today, but on Wednesday night, I found a ride, so awesome sauce! Anyway, we were suppose to leave at 4PM, but she was running late, so we didn't leave until a little before 5PM, but OMG, there was like, NO TRAFFIC! I mean, there was a lot of fog on the drive, but the roads were so clear that we made it to SD by 9PM! Seriously, it's a five hour drive to Carlsbad (which is where I was getting a ride to) and we made it in four! Anyway, aznearthdragon and Sam (her boyfriend) picked me up and then we went to get aznearthdragon's car to go home, but during the ride there, Like a G6 came on the radio (as it usually does) and then we got to talking about The Cataracs and then when we got to the parking lot, we ended up sitting in Sam's car for, like, an hour watching/listening to The Cataracs and Dev on YouTube, LOLOL. I'm sure we would have looked super ridiculous if anyone drove by and saw us because we were just sitting in a car bumping dance music. Anyway, have my favorite Cataracs f/ Dev song:
- OMG, why did I not know that JJ Lin had a new album coming out? And that it came out on Tuesday?! I downloaded it earlier (after lots of failed attempts because MU hates me) and it's covers of songs that he wrote for people, but I actually only know, like, three of the songs on the album, so it's pretty much new to me, haha. Anyway, he apparently had an album out last year around this time too! Seriously, where was I when this happened? I'm so bad at keeping track of new music, lol.
- I'm having a birthday dinner with some friends on Sunday. =) We're going to Truluck's -- it looks like it's kind of expensive, but whatever. Hopefully it's worth it, LOLOL. XP
- I just bought my tickets for New York! I'm pretty excited -- it'll be so awesome. XD I just emailed the class my itinerary (hopefully it went through because I didn't get it in my email ;_;), so I hope someone who has a car will book the same flight or else I will be super stressed trying to find a ride down to LAX.